I'm retired now, where will my next adventure take me?

My photo
Kailua, Hawaii, United States
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to travel. I've recently retired from working in education and now I hope to be able to travel a whole lot more. I plan everything myself for my trips and things usually work out. Sometimes not everything goes as planned though!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Ibiza: A quick version

I had only two days in Ibiza and Formentera, so had to use every second exploring. Day 1 I took a bus to the beach, Es Cavillet and then came back and explored the old city until late. Today I took the ferry to Forman Tera, rented a bike and discovered that sometimes Google maps doesn't have a clue. Finally made it to a beautiful beach though. Now I've packed and ready for bed as I have a 4 am wakeup time to catch my flight to Barcelona,  where I'll  be picking up the campervan. It was a good start!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Its beautiful. I sent you the first comment but somehow account didn't work so I posted anonymous.Qi

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place! Picture perfect.