I'm retired now, where will my next adventure take me?

My photo
Kailua, Hawaii, United States
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to travel. I've recently retired from working in education and now I hope to be able to travel a whole lot more. I plan everything myself for my trips and things usually work out. Sometimes not everything goes as planned though!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Picture of Dudley

Not much of a post, but I took this picture of Dudley the other day...there's just something about it I really like! Click on it and look at full size... and in the interest of fairness, heres one of Callie too!












1 comment:

Neil Ellis Orts said...

just happened across your blog by accident. you have some great photos. and that you're a cat person means you must be a great guy. thanks for sharing your photos (of your hikes and your cats).