I'm retired now, where will my next adventure take me?

My photo
Kailua, Hawaii, United States
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to travel. I've recently retired from working in education and now I hope to be able to travel a whole lot more. I plan everything myself for my trips and things usually work out. Sometimes not everything goes as planned though!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Marin Headlands: Miwok trail through Gerbode Valley

Since the weather here in San Francisco is so often foggy and miserable, and plus the fact that it can change really quickly, I've started keeping a couple of hiking plans in the car all the time. They come in very handy when we head off to the beach and end up in the fog instead! This was one of those days. By the time we ended the hike there was some sun and we still managed to go to the beach for a while. This was a pleasant hike, saw some cool hawks swooping right above us, but couldn't get their picture. the hike up the mountain was a lot steeper than I expected, well that or I'm getting out of practice at this! A good hike, but nothing too spectacular.





No comments: