I'm retired now, where will my next adventure take me?

My photo
Kailua, Hawaii, United States
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to travel. I've recently retired from working in education and now I hope to be able to travel a whole lot more. I plan everything myself for my trips and things usually work out. Sometimes not everything goes as planned though!

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Summer 2018: Part One

Every summer for several years I've had two trips.  One is my family vacation, with my two sisters, my brother, my Mom and an assortment of other family members.  The other is with my husband, Tim.  They tend to be wildly different types of vacations.

The family trip this year:

This summer our family vacation was almost 3 weeks traveling through Arizona, Utah and Nevada in two RV's.  Not all went as planned!  We managed to get through various RV problems and go on to have a really good road trip.































































No comments: